31 Dec Delta 8 Information
What is Delta 8 – D8?
Delta 8 is the newest hemp derived cannabinoid product to hit the market since CBD. The first and second most asked question is will it get me “high”, and will I pass a standard marijuana drug test? The answer is yes and no, let us explain:
D8 is remarkably similar to D9 THC, but with a couple of extra electrons in different places, so D8 interacts with receptors in a different way than D8 does. The effect is less psychoactive than D9.
As far as passing a drug test, that can go either way, because the hemp derived D8 cannabinoid is similar to the cannabis derived D9 family member.
D8 is considered more therapeutic then recreational. D8 is better at curbing paranoia or anxiety then it’s D9 counterpart. Though there isn’t currently much research about D8 alleviating anxiety, firsthand experiences have shown that D8 by itself actually instills a sensation of clear-headedness and balance while still being moderately intoxicating. Without making any unsubstantiated medical claims, personal experiences have revealed D8 products can be extremely useful for stress management.
Studies have shown that D8 expresses an antiemetic effect, meaning that it curbs nausea and vomiting. One drawback for recreational users (but potential benefit for patients) is that delta-8 THC is a more potent appetite stimulant than D9.
Our D8 products are 3rd party lab tested and have no D9 THC detected.
- Do not operate heavy machinery or drive while using this product.
- Consult a physician before using this product
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions.
- Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
- Delta 8 may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This product is extracted from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC following the 2018 Federal Farm Bill
- As a precaution DO NOT consume this product should you need to pass a drug test
- Due to current state laws, we DO NOT ship to the following states:Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, and Utah.